Chinese Zodiac Name Puzzle
$60.00 – $80.00
Chinese Zodiac Animal Puzzle
What year was child born? Chinese Astrology believes that the year we are born is represented by the characteristics of the animal of that year. Here’s are the key characteristics of the Chinese Zodiac Animals.
- Rat: quick-witted, smart, charming, and persuasive.
- Ox: patient, kind, stubborn, and conservative.
- Tiger: authoritative, emotional, courageous, and intense.
- Rabbit: popular, compassionate, and sincere.
- Dragon: energetic, fearless, warm-hearted, and charismatic.
- Snake: charming, gregarious, introverted, generous, and smart.
- Horse: energetic, independent, impatient, and enjoy traveling.
- Sheep: mild-mannered, shy, kind, and peace-loving.
- Monkey: fun, energetic, and active.
- Rooster: independent, practical, hard-working, and observant.
- Dog: patient, diligent, generous, faithful, and kind.
- Pig: loving, tolerant, honest, and appreciative of luxury.
You will love the quality of these puzzles! These wooden name puzzles help your child learn shapes and colours, and assist your child in developing fine motor skills, dexterity, and hand eye coordination. Check out our post on how puzzles help child development and our behind the scenes of puzzle making.
Note: Our puzzles may contain small pieces and we recommend them for children over 3 years old. Not intended for outdoor/water and/or rough play. Not recommended for babies that mouth their toys.
– Type your name below
– Select from drop down list to preview fonts available for this puzzle
Chinese Zodiac Name Puzzle
What year was child born? Chinese Astrology believes that the year we are born is represented by the characteristics of the animal of that year. Our Chinese Zodiac Puzzle is the perfect educational toy for your child to learn about their Chinese Astrology and their characteristics as well as learning their name and colours.
All our products are hand crafted by us in our Little Big Workshop. We source all materials locally and love to support our local suppliers and business partners. Please note that each piece of wood is a little different, just as much as each tree has it’s own life and is subject to different temperatures stresses and strains.
- 12mm Birch plywood board.
- 12mm MDF pieces.
- Board Size (Board widths may be adjusted according to length of name):
- 30cm x 10cm wide (for names up to 4 letters).
- 40cm x 10cm wide (for names between 5 and 7 letters).
- 50cm x 10cm wide (for names 8+ letters).
- Puzzle board finished with natural varnish. The beauty of the natural grain is enhanced with a light varnish. Due to the nature of timber, grain and colour may vary slightly.
- Puzzle pieces painted and varnished in your chosen colours. Please see colour chart for available colours.
All our designs are unique as they are created in-house. The beauty of this is our products can be completely customised to suit your personal style and space.
- This puzzle is customisable with one name.
- Please limit your colour choices to a maximum of four colours (excludes colours on feature piece). Extra colours will be $5 per colour, please let us know in the notes section.
- After this listing has been purchased we will send a draft image with your customised details within 7 business days, with one revision (if required) before the puzzle goes to the final stages of cutting.
- In the Notes section above, please let us know what name you would like for your puzzle.
- Remember to check that all spelling is correct, as all text will be copied exactly. Text is case sensitive.
- Artwork drafts are only a representation of colour and the final product may vary slightly.
- Don’t worry if you’re unsure on colours, we will send you artwork drafts and will work with you to ensure the colours are perfect.
- Lead times are approximately 2-3 weeks from artwork approval.
- Please allow 1 week for artwork design concept. This will be emailed to you, please check your junk mail if you haven’t received it within a week.
- If you require your sign earlier, please contact us and we will let you know if we are able to meet your timelines.
- We use couriers for delivery. If you would like shipping with Australia Post, please let us know in the notes section above.
- Shipping times are out of our hands, but generally take 1-2 days to most metro areas.
- See our FAQs for shipping rates.
If you would like something completely custom, please contact us and we can create a custom order for you.
30cm puzzle (up to 4 letters), 40cm puzzle (between 5-7 letters), 50cm puzzle (8+ letters)
Rimouski, Poetson One
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.