I’m a Princess 👸
$60.00 – $80.00
Princess Wooden Name Puzzle
Our unique Princess Wooden Name Puzzle has been designed for those little ones who love all things Princess! Princess Elsa, Princess Ana, Cinderella…Let us know your favourite princess and we’ll paint her hair and dress to match.
You will love the quality of this puzzle! These wooden name puzzles help your child learn shapes and colours, and assists your child in developing fine motor skills, dexterity, and hand eye coordination. Check out our post on how puzzles help child development and our behind the scenes of puzzle making.
Note: Our puzzles may contain small pieces and we recommend them for children over 3 years old. Not intended for outdoor/water and/or rough play. Not recommended for babies that mouth their toys.
– Type your name below
– Select from drop down list to preview fonts available for this puzzle
Princess Wooden Name Puzzle
- LEAD TIMES ARE APPROXIMATELY 2-3 WEEKS FROM ARTWORK APPROVAL.
- Please allow 1 week for artwork design concept. If you require your puzzle earlier than 3 weeks please send us a message and we will let you know if we are able to meet your timeline.
- 12mm Birch plywood board.
- 12mm MDF pieces.
- Board Size (Board widths may be adjusted slightly according to length of name):
- 30cm x 10cm wide (for names up to 4 letters).
- 40cm x 10cm wide (for names between 5 and 7 letters).
- 50cm x 10cm wide (for names 8+ letters).
- Puzzle board: Finished with natural varnish. The beauty of the natural grain is enhanced with a light varnish. Due to the nature of timber, grain and colour may vary slightly.
- Puzzle pieces: Painted and varnished in your chosen colours. Please see colour chart for available colours.
- This puzzle is customisable with ONE NAME. For names up to 4 letters, please select 30cm board. For names between 5 and 7 letters, select 40cm board. For names with 8+ letters, please select 50cm board.
- After this listing has been purchased we will send a draft image with your customised details within 7 business days, with one revision (if required) before the puzzle goes to the final stages of cutting.
- In the Notes section above, please let us know what name and colours you would like on your puzzle. Please see colour chart for available colours. Remember to check that all spelling is correct, as all text will be copied exactly. Text is case sensitive.
- Artwork drafts are only a representation of colour and the final product may vary slightly.
If you would like something completely custom, please contact us and we can create a custom order for you.
30cm puzzle (up to 4 letters), 40cm puzzle (between 5-7 letters), 50cm puzzle (8+ letters)
Rimouski, Poetson One
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.