T-Rex the King 🦖
$70.00 – $90.00
T-Rex Timber Name Puzzle
The T-Rex is the king of all dinosaurs and somehow our little ones know this because it is always their favourite! We also have Triceratops, Brontosaurus and Stegosaurus designs if you wanted to choose any of these other well known dinosaurs. Get creative and stack your letters and dinosaurs for a challenge with your child!
As seen on instagram: @playthedayaway_
All puzzle pieces are made from 12mm thick Victorian Ash timber – big enough for those little fingers to hold and place easily. You will love the quality of this puzzle! These wooden name puzzles help your child learn shapes and assists your child in developing fine motor skills, dexterity, and hand eye coordination. Check out our post on how puzzles help child development.
Note: Our puzzles may contain small pieces and we recommend them for children over 3 years old. Not intended for outdoor/water and/or rough play. Not recommended for babies that mouth their toys.
– Type your name below
– Select from drop down list to preview fonts available for this puzzle
T-Rex Hardwood Name Puzzle
- LEAD TIMES ARE APPROXIMATELY 2-3 WEEKS FROM ARTWORK APPROVAL.
- Please allow 1 week for artwork design concept. If you require your puzzle earlier than 3 weeks please send us a message and we will let you know if we are able to meet your timeline.
- 12mm Victorian Ash pieces and board.
- Board Size (Board widths may be adjusted slightly according to length of name):
- 30cm x 9cm wide (for names up to 4 letters).
- 40cm x 9cm wide (for names between 5 and 7 letters).
- 50cm x 9cm wide (for names 8+ letters).
- Finish: Puzzle board and pieces: Finished with child-friendly wax. The beauty of the natural grain is enhanced with coating of wax which brings out the true beauty of the timber.
- This puzzle is customisable with ONE NAME. For names up to 4 letters, please select 30cm board. For names between 5 and 7 letters, select 40cm board. For names with 8+ letters, please select 50cm board.
- After this listing has been purchased we will send a draft image with your customised details within 7 business days, with one revision (if required) before the puzzle goes to the final stages of cutting.
- In the Notes section above, please let us know what name you would like for your puzzle. Remember to check that all spelling is correct, as all text will be copied exactly.
- Artwork drafts are only a representation of colour and the final product may vary slightly.
If you would like something completely custom, please contact us and we can create a custom order for you.
30cm puzzle (up to 4 letters), 40cm puzzle (between 5-7 letters), 50cm puzzle (8+ letters)
Rimouski, Poetson One
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.